You’ve posted to your wall, had some interest, did a few calls with prospects…but now what!?
Supporting prospects is actually quite simple. The best thing you can do for yourself both now and in the future is to begin asap with this system. It will help you and your coach stay organized for months and years to come!
After a Consult Call with a prospect and your coach, you have a few easy steps:
1. Set up a three way chat on Messenger with your prospect, yourself and your coach.
2. Pick an image off Google or your phone that you enjoy (a flower, a painting, a splatter of color, a design, a symbol representing your favorite hobby, etc.) and use it as the image for the chat you set up. This will be the image you use for every chat from now until forever, so make sure you like it!
3. Name the chat “Jane Smith’s Info Chat.” But of course use the prospect’s actual name.
4. Open up the chat with a welcome. Something like, “Hey Jane! It was great chatting with you and my coach Sam this afternoon! I am so excited to see your reach your goal of 30 pounds before your wedding next October! I’ve added Sam here too as I mentioned on the phone, so he can help me support you in your journey!”
Hopefully, you are going to have lots and lots and lots of prospects to support. So starting each chat off by recapping which Coach the Prospect met and what goals were discussed on the phone will help you later when you circle back around.
5. Drop a link into the Info Chat next. This link is only to be shared after you have done a Consult Call with someone.
“And also, Jane, check out this link! www.thesupersimplesystem.com/what-is-xyngular It has the ingredients in the products as well as a visual overview of the system we talked about!”
6. End with a question. Psychologically, people are more apt to reply to you if you end with a query of some kind. At first, a simple, “So anyway, that’s that! Happy reading! Oh and I am curious, what did you like most about what you heard on phone with Sam today?” is just perfect!
7. Check in regularly. Supporting Prospects is not a one and done task. Remember to be ongoing with your Prospects. Check in at least once a day for the first few days after a call. Then once a week. Eventually, move to once a month.
Ask your coach about any of these seven steps if you need clarity or help. He or she will be glad to assist you!
Once your Prospect becomes a Customer, click here to see what to do next!