You’ve posted to your wall, had some interest, set up an Info Chat with the person and your coach…now what!?
Supporting Prospects is actually quite simple. The best thing you can do for yourself both now and in the future is to begin asap with this system. It will help you and your coach stay organized for months and years to come!
1. Set up a three way chat on Messenger with your prospect, yourself and your coach.
2. Pick an image off Google or your phone that you enjoy (a flower, a painting, a splatter of color, a design, a symbol representing your favorite hobby, etc.) and use it as the image for the chat you set up. This will be the image you use for every chat from now until forever, so make sure you like it!
3. Name the chat “Jane Smith’s Info Chat.” But of course use the prospect’s actual name.
4. Open up the chat with a welcome. Something like, “Hey Jane! I want you to meet my coach! She can help explain all this! And Coach, this is my friend Jane! She saw my post about my weight loss and is wanting to know more.
5. Sit back and let your coach do all the work. Really!
6. Check in regularly. Supporting Prospects is not a one and done task. Remember to be ongoing with your Prospects. Check in with your Info Chats at least once a day for the first few days after a call. Then once a week. Eventually, move to once a month.
Ask your coach about any of these seven steps if you need clarity or help. He or she will be glad to assist you!
Once your Prospect becomes a Customer, click here to see what to do next!