Zig Ziglar famously said, “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Supporting Distributors isn’t complicated: Just teach them to do, step-by-step, the things that you have learned to do!
Then, they will soar…with you guiding the way!
This very website will be a map for you to now help your people.
1. First, start them out by sending this So You Just Joined The Team link to them in their Success Chat. I like to change the title of Success Chat to SUCCESS Chat (with all caps) to indicate a Customer who is also now sharing so that all coaches in the group will know at a glance that that person is interested in the business.
2. Now, get your new Distributor sharing. Teach them exactly how to post to FB, using the Sharing link as a guide.
3. Show your new Distributor how to respond to queries they get on their first FB post. Use the Responding link to teach them.
4. Ask your coach to get your new Distributor added to the Newbies Chat.
5. Put your new Distributor in Runners, our team page, and put up a post in there welcoming them.
6. Tell your new Distributor about Fast Four, JV Live, Nine@Nine and hitting Manager.
7. Also, teach them to add their Facebook friends to the testimony page, like Fly on the Wall, and how to reply when people on that page ask for info.
8. Finally, put your Distributors on the phone regularly with an upline for Inspire Calls. The first day a Distributor upgrades, ask your Coach to meet the new Distributor on the phone quick for some encouragement and a fast start.
Your team will only grow as much as you help your new Distributors to grow, so make sure to hold their hands in the beginning and teach them all of these things and more!
Congrats, Coach. You had it in you all along!