Zig Ziglar famously said, “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Supporting Distributors isn’t complicated: Just teach them to do, step-by-step, the things that you have learned to do!
Then, they will soar…with you guiding the way!
This very website will be a map for you to now help your people.
1. First, start them out by sending the So You Just Joined The Team link to them in their Success Chat. I like to change the title of Success Chat to SUCCESS Chat (with all caps) to indicate a Customer who is also now sharing so that all coaches in the group will know at a glance that that person is interested in the business.
2. Now, get your new Distributor sharing. Teach her exactly how to post to her FB wall as soon as possible, using the Sharing link as a guide.
3. Show your new Distributor how to respond to queries she gets on her first FB post. Use the Responding link to teach her.
4. Ask your coach to get you added to whatever Team FB Page or Messenger Chat they use!
5. Make sure your new Distributor signs up for our Text Blast by texting @teammc to 81010 on her cell phone. If she has Verizon or lives in Canada, let her know she needs to download the Remind App to her phone instead and uses Class Code @teammc to join.
6. Tell your new Distributor about trainings like JV Live and Nine@Nine. It is also your job to let your new Distributor know about Fast Four and hitting Manager!
7. Also, teach her to invite all her Facebook friends to the Testimony Page that your team uses and how to reply when people on that page ask for info. I usually recommend this after her first post to her own FB wall.
8. Finally, put your Distributors on the phone regularly with an upline for Inspire Calls. The first day a Distributor upgrades, ask your Coach to meet the new Distributor on the phone quick for some encouragement and a fast start.
Your team will only grow as much as you help your new Distributors to grow, so make sure to hold their hands in the beginning and teach them all of these things and more!
Congrats, Coach. You had it in you all along!