Your prospect has become a Customer! Congratulations!
Getting her (or him!!) off on the best foot is your priority right now. To that end, there are a few basic things you will want to remember to do:
1. Change the name of your new Customer’s Info Chat to Success Chat. This will help you and your Coach identify people who have already ordered as separate from prospects who have yet to. If the person becomes a Distributor right off the bat as opposed to a Customer, put the word SUCCESS in all caps. Or change it later when they upgrade.
2. Invite your Customer to the product support page your team uses. (Ask your coach if you aren’t sure which one this is!)
Let your Customer know that she can engage in that page, and that it (and you!) are there for her product related success. Sometimes I point out how to search for recipes or food prep tips within the page.
3. In her Success Chat, send the following link to your new Customer and ask her to look it over as it will set her up for amazing success and help her prepare: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered
4. Ask your Customer, “Do you know what you should totally do now!?” When they say, “What!?” you can either send them this voice memo:
or explain yourself about inviting people to the testimony page that your team uses!
5. Stay in touch with your Customer every day from the day you take her order to Day 9 after her Jumpstart.
Use the Coaching Script at the bottom of this page as a guideline. Copy and paste each script into your Customer’s Success Chat on the appropriate days, adding personalization if desired!
6. If she has troubles on her Jumpstart, send your Customer this link: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/troubleshooting.
7. Ask your Customer to post her results to FB once her Jumpstart is over! She can always decline, but you won’t know until you ask. So many people are willing!
8. Help your Customer prepare for what lies beyond the first 8 days by sending her this link: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/after-your-jumpstart/
I like to send this on Day 7 in her Success Chat. Show how our Rewards Order works. Ask what products she is liking and if she wants help reordering for next month or trying something new!
10. Continue to check in on your Customer weekly for the first few months and then monthly after that.
If your Customer becomes a Distributor, click here to learn how to support them then!
(Feel free to adjust these as desired, depending on what pack or products your Customer got. You can use them exactly as listed if your Customer got the Ultimate.)
When they first order:
Congrats on your order!!!
You will find information on preparing for and doing your Jumpstart here: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered/ Check it out!
I also invited you to our product support page for extra help!
I am so excited for you. Let me know when your kit comes!
And in the meantime, put up a Curiosity Post to FB or invite your friends to Fly on the Wall!
A few days later:
Hey! Did you get notification that your kit shipped yet? I bet you are so excited! Have any questions for me? When do you think you’ll start your Jumpstart? Have you heard from Xander or did you decide to purchase him for the month? He’s pretty awesome.
The day before they start:
Just one more day until the fun begins! Make sure to text Xander and let him know you are starting tomorrow!!
Have you grocery shopped and planned out some of your meals and snacks?
Make sure if you get almond milk that it’s unsweetened. And the 000 plain Greek yogurt is what you’re looking for there!
Do you have any questions for me about tomorrow?
Today is the day! I am so excited for you! Keep me posted today; I am here to help!
Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. Take a “before” photo too.
Follow the Jumpstart eating plan no matter what product or pack you got!!
Today can be hardest for some, so please let me know if for any reason you aren’t feeling good. You’ll find some helpful hints on detox here:
Hang in there, drink a gallon of water, remember why you started and keep me posted! And you may weigh yourself tomorrow morning if you want!
It’s Day 3! Did you weigh yourself or are you waiting until Day 9?
What’s for lunch? Snap a photo of it and send it here to your Success Chat so I can see!
You’re halfway there! Can you believe it!? I’m so proud of you! Let me know if you need anything today! Get that full gallon of water in!
How’s it going? Are you prepped and ready for the next few days? Planning your meals ahead will make it easy to stay on track! Stay off the scale!
I bet you are wondering what comes next!
You’ll have two choices of plans after your Jumpstart ends. Keto or Low Carb. Click here to see a preview:
And let me know how you are doing today! How is your energy? Your mood? Your sleep? Are your jeans getting looser?
Hey so did you decide on which plan you want to do after your Jumpstart?
Thinking of trying any different products with your next order or have some favorites that you already know you want to get again?
Tomorrow, you may have a cheat meal if you are choosing the Low Carb Plan. If you are going with Keto, just move to that meal plan! Please let me know if you have questions about that!
You did it! Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. I cannot wait to hear how you did!!
You may continue using Xander for the rest of your 30 days. He’ll ask you which plan you are doing now. If you want him after your first 30 days, just let me know. I will help!
I am excited to celebrate your results with you!
Also, check this out so you know how to reorder: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/how-to-reorder-and-earn-free-products/