Your prospect has become a Customer! Congratulations!
Getting her (or him!!) off on the best foot is your priority right now. To that end, there are a few basic things you will want to remember to do:
1. Change the name of your new customer’s Info Chat to Success Chat. This will help you and your Coach identify people who have already ordered as separate from prospects who have yet to. If the person becomes a Distributor right off the bat as opposed to a Customer, put the word SUCCESS in all caps.
2. Add your customer to the product support page that your team uses! There are quite a few of these, so just ask your Coach which page you should use. Tag her in a comment on the So You Just Ordered Post in the page.
Let your Customer know that she can engage in the product support page, and that it (and you!) are there for her product related success. Sometimes I point out how to search for recipes or food prep tips within the page.
3. In her Success Chat, send the following link to your new Customer and ask her to look it over as it will set her up for amazing success and help her prepare: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered
4. Have your new Customer put up a Curiosity Post on the day that she orders. She can always pass, but ask at least! If you want to learn how to do this, just click here!
5. Stay in touch with your Customer every day from the day you take her order to Day 9 after her Jumpstart.
Use the Coaching Script at the bottom of this page as a guideline. Copy and paste each script into your Customer’s Success Chat on the appropriate days, adding personalization if desired!
6. If she has troubles on her Jumpstart, send your Customer this link: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/troubleshooting.
7. As the completion of your Customer’s Jumpstart nears, schedule a Day 9 call for, you guessed it, Day 9! Talk about the importance of the Rewards Order and help her set or adjust hers.
8. Ask your Customer to post her results to FB! She can always decline, but you won’t know until you ask. So many people are willing!
9. Help your Customer prepare for what lies beyond the first 8 days by sending her this link: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/after-your-jumpstart/
I like to send this on Day 6 or 7 in her Success Chat.
10. Continue to check in on your Customer weekly for the first few months and then monthly after that.
If your Customer becomes a Distributor, click here to learn how to support them then!
(Feel free to adjust these as desired, depending on what pack or products your Customer got. You can use them exactly as listed if your Customer got the Ultimate.)
When they first order:
Congrats on your order!!!
You will find information on preparing for and doing your Jumpstart here: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered/ Check it out!
I also added you to our product support page for extra help!
I am so excited for you. Let me know when your kit comes!
A few days later:
Hey! Did you get notification that your kit shipped yet? I bet you are so excited! Have any questions for me? When do you think you’ll start your Jumpstart? Have you heard from Xander or did you decide to purchase him for the month? He’s pretty awesome.
The day before they start:
Just one more day until the fun begins! I am going to send you messages daily here to your Success Chat to help you out. If I mention some products you don’t have, you can just disregard. Use the supplements that you do have!
Have you grocery shopped and planned out some of your meals and snacks?
Make sure if you get almond milk that it’s unsweetened. And the 000 plain Greek yogurt is what you’re looking for there!
Do you have any questions for me about tomorrow?
Today is the day! I am so excited for you! Keep me posted today; I am here to help!
Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. Take a “before” photo too.
Follow the Jumpstart eating plan no matter what product or pack you got!!
Start with one Xyng at your am snack only. Most people don’t find they need a second Xyng. In fact, you can take one of all the supplements if you’d like. Or, for expedited results, take two of some of the products like Cheat and XR2. How many you take will determine how fast your kit runs out, so it’s totally up to uno!
Lean (vanilla, one scoop) is used on the Jumpstart and is the better shake for weight loss. Lean Meal (chocolate), if you have that, is only for later down the road. Make sure you use the correct one!
Accelerate can be taken anytime today. The main thing is that you take it at that same time tomorrow and every day!
Today can be hardest for some, so please let me know if for any reason you aren’t feeling good. You’ll find some helpful hints on detox here:
Hang in there, drink a gallon of water, remember why you started and keep me posted! And you may weigh yourself tomorrow morning if you want!
It’s Day 3! Did you weigh yourself or are you waiting until Day 9?
What’s for lunch? Snap a photo of it and send it here to your Success Chat so I can see!
Also here is a tip: Try taking 1 Omega in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 in the evening if you don’t care to take them all at once.
You’re halfway there! Can you believe it!? I’m so proud of you! Let me know if you need anything today! Get that full gallon of water in!
The new fat burner, Accelerate, works best when taken once a day (afternoon is recommended, but it doesn’t have to be) at a consistent time each day. Also, it will work fastest and best when you are in a caloric deficit, so make sure not to overeat this week! This hot-off-the-presses product helps convert our fat to energy, increasing our metabolisms dramatically for three times the weight loss of any other fat burner on the market. But it will only give those amplified results when you also keep your calories low, giving you the best bang for your buck that goes way beyond what you could get from limiting your intake alone.
How’s it going? Are you prepped and ready for the next few days? Planning your meals ahead will make it easy to stay on track! Stay off the scale!
Trimstix in the afternoon (Just one per day!) will help you with energy and cravings in the second part of your day if you have those! They also help your blood sugar not to spike after a meal and help you lose weight fast, so if you don’t have those, you may want to grab some with your next order!
I bet you are wondering what comes next!
You’ll have two choices of plans after your Jumpstart ends. Click here to see a preview:
And let me know how you are doing today! How is your energy? Your mood? Your sleep? Are your jeans getting looser?
Even if you aren’t working out, feel free to use Spryng if you have it anytime of day for mental clarity, hydration and stimulant free energy.
Did your XR2 last night help you sleep great!? It lowers cortisol levels in the body and helps us burn belly fat while we sleep, too!
Oh and did you decide on which plan you want to do after your Jumpstart?
Also, I would love to set up a quick call over the next few days to go over your results and answer any questions you have about your next steps. When would be a good time for you?
Finish strong! Take Cheat with your meals to help grab some of the fat in the food and help you feel fuller!
Tomorrow, you may have a cheat meal if you are choosing the Low Carb Plan. If you are going with Keto, just move to that meal plan! Please let me know if you have questions about that!
You did it! Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. I cannot wait to hear how you did!!
You may continue using Xander for the rest of your 30 days. He’ll ask you which plan you are doing now. If you want him after your first 30 days, just let me know. I will help!
Lean (vanilla) is best for continued weight loss. Lean Meal (chocolate) can be used to replace a meal (use just 1 scoop), but it may slow results. 3 ounces of lean protein like eggs, meat or fish can be eaten in place of either shake at any time on the plan if you don’t have a shake!
I am excited to chat and celebrate your results with you!