You inspired a friend to place an order and join you! Congratulations!
Getting your new Customer off on the best foot is your priority right now. Here is what to do now!
1. Change the name of your new Customer’s Info Chat to Success Chat.
This will help you and your Coach identify people who have already ordered as separate from Prospects who have yet to.
2. Send this link to your Customer ASAP!!
First, first, first, first! This is first before you send anything else!
(There is a lot of information and steps on this page. To duplicate the fastest and easiest, I recommend also helping your new Customer step by step through each one of these in addition to sending the link. For example, send the link and then in her Success Chat also explain how to tell a few friends! Then a bit later, teach her how and why to invite to our testimony page! Finally, coach her precisely through a FB post. Or you can have her pick any of those three ideas and do them in any order. Up to you! But this TIP strategy is highly important for your business, so make sure you find a way to make it work for you!)
3. A day or two after your new Customer ordered, then send this:
Do not send it at the same time as the Can I give you a TIP link! They will be overwhelmed and less like to do anything.
4. Invite your Customer to the product support page your team uses. (Ask your coach if you aren’t sure which one this is!)
Let your Customer know that she can engage in that page, and that it (and you!) are there for her product related success. Sometimes I point out how to search for recipes or food prep tips within the page.
4. Stay in touch with your Customer from the day you take her order to when she gets her package all the through her Jumpstart.
The best days to check in on are the day your Customer starts the 8 Day Jumpstart, Day 3 to ask her to weigh in and consider placing her first Subscription Order and on Day 9 to find out her final results!
6. If she has troubles on her Jumpstart, send your Customer this link: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/troubleshooting.
7. Ask your Customer to post her results to FB once her Jumpstart is over! She can always decline, but you won’t know until you ask. So many people are willing if we just ask! You can also send this link again at the end of her Jumpstart to review the 3 Sharing Steps we recommend:
8. Help your Customer prepare for what lies beyond the first 8 days by sending her this link: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/after-your-jumpstart/ in her Success Chat. Show how our Rewards Order works. Ask what products she is liking and if she wants help reordering for next month or trying something new!
10. Continue to check in on your Customer weekly for the first few months and then monthly after that.
If your Customer becomes a Distributor, click here to learn how to support her then!
(Feel free to adjust these as desired!)
When they first order:
Congrats on your order!!!
The first thing I want you to do is check out this link ASAP and let me know when you’re done!
Check it out!
The next day:
Hey did you get a chance to check out that link and text a few friends or invite to the testimony page?
I can also give you a wall post idea to copy if you want!
A couple days later:
Have you gotten a text from Xyngular yet? Oh and also I invited you to our product support page for extra help!
Here is a link you’ll find really helpful as you prepare for your journey to become more:
Let me know when your box comes and before you start!
The day before they start:
Just one more day until the fun begins! Stay connected here this week so I can support you!
Have you grocery shopped and planned out some of your meals and snacks?
Make sure if you get almond milk that it’s unsweetened.
Do you have any questions for me about tomorrow?
Today is the day! I am so excited for you! Keep me posted today; I am here to help!
Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. Take a “before” photo too.
Let me know how it’s going!
Today can be hardest for some, so please let me know if for any reason you aren’t feeling well. You’ll find some helpful hints for detox here:
Hang in there, drink a gallon of water, remember why you started and keep me posted!
Tomorrow morning first thing, I want you to weigh yourself to see how much you are down!
It’s Day 3! What did your scale say this morning?!
If you ordered a Stand-Alone 8 Day Jumpstart, you’ll want to go ahead and either order another one, a full System or some individual products today so you’ll be able to keep going!
Log in to your account here to reorder: www.myxyngular.com
You’re halfway there! Can you believe it!? I’m so proud of you! Let me know if you need anything today! Get that full gallon of water in!
How’s it going? Are you prepped and ready for the next few days? Planning your meals ahead will make it easy to stay on track!
Oh and what’s for lunch? Snap a photo of it and send it here to your Success Chat so I can see!
I bet you are wondering what comes next!
You’ll have two choices of plans after your Jumpstart ends. Keto or Low Carb. Click here to see a preview:
And let me know how you are doing today! How is your energy? Your mood? Your sleep? Are your jeans getting looser?
Hey so did you decide on which plan you want to do after your Jumpstart?
Thinking of trying any different products with your next order or have some favorites that you already know you want to get again?
Tomorrow, you may have a cheat meal if you are choosing the Low Carb Plan. If you are going with Keto, just move to that meal plan! Please let me know if you have questions about that!
You did it! Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning. I cannot wait to hear how you did!!
Weighing and measuring once a week is a good plan from now on, to track your progress.
Flush is now to just be used a few times a week, especially when you have a cheat meal.
So excited to celebrate your results!
Also, check this out so you know how to reorder: