Congratulations! You ordered from Xyngular. Your Big Box will be on its way to your front door in just a few days!
While you wait, expect to get a text from Xander, the Virtual Assistant. He’s interactive and will help you get all prepared to start your journey.
Additionally, your coach will add you to a Support Page on FB that is full of great tips and encouragement. Plug in there, check out the files and put up posts yourself so you can get to know everyone!
We want you to have the very best results possible and to reach your goals. To ensure that, please do these things:
1. Register for your Xyngular account, track your package and access super online resources.
Here is how to do that:
2. Put up an Accountability Post on Facebook.
While there’s no need to take a photograph of your feet on a scale or strip down to a bikini, a lighthearted Accountability Post will bolster your own results.
8 Day Challengers who put up an exciting, curiosity piquing Accountability Post tend to have faster, better and longer lasting results.
Just post something to your wall like this, “My coach is leading a challenge for me, and I’ll lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days! Who wants to do it with me!?” or “I ordered a New Me in a Box, and it’s coming soon! I stinking cannot wait!” or
“Is this Magical Melting Stuff too good to be true? I’ll find out in a few days!” or “Who wants to join a (no exercise) health challenge group with me this month!? Looking for partners.”
Tag your coach when you post that. Don’t share details like the name Xyngular or answer anyone if they ask. We aren’t trying to market anything, just get you some accountability partners and create curiosity. If and when people do message you or comment, your coach will do all the work to fill them in. You just get to sit back and look pretty and possibly earn $500-$1000 from Xyngular for just inspiring some friends to join you (with no selling)! Plus as mentioned before, your Accountability Post will help the results you have so you can smash your goals!
3. Hit the grocery store for all the yummy things you’ll need during your Challenge. To access the shopping list, just click here. Besides what comes in your Big Box, everything else you’ll need will just be at your corner store.
Once you have all your goodies and your package, let your coach know what day you plan to start on! Preparation is key, so map out your week, cook your proteins ahead of time and have snacks ready.
4. When the big day arrives, measure and weigh yourself that morning. Need help measuring? Look no further than right here.
5. Follow the Blue Chart below for your 8 Day Challenge! Look at it closely, noting that we recommend just 1 Xyng a day for your first week. Feel free to move up to more after that! You may weigh yourself on the morning of Day 2 or Day 3 and then not again until the morning of Day 9.
To download the Blue Chart, click here.
Stay close to your coach during the Challenge. The first few days may be difficult. But it will be worth it!!!
The Lean (vanilla, one scoop) is for the first 8 Days. The Lean Meal (chocolate, two scoops) is to replace a protein and veggie meal after the first 8 Days.
If you have any troubles along the way, just click here. And don’t forget to celebrate your victories as your pants start to get baggy, you sleep like a rock, your body feels more alive and your mood is amazing with your coach in your Success Chat. We want to hear everything!
After your 8th day, check this page out.
6. When you have read this whole page, please let your coach know asap in your Success Chat.