Congratulations on one of the best decisions you’ll ever make: Joining the Xyngular family of Distributors! There are just a few steps you will want to take right now to get yourself off the best start possible.
1. Sign up for our Text Blast. Just send the message @teammc to the number 81010. (You will get a response asking if you are teacher, student or parent. It doesn’t matter what you reply. This is an educator’s app intended to be used for teachers to stay in touch with students, but it has been working great for keeping our team connected for years!)
2. Ask your coach to put you in our Newbies Chat on Messenger. It’s where everyone who hasn’t made Manager yet gathers for fun and coaching!
3. Make sure you are in a Team Page. Our large team page is called Team ONE Runners, run by me, Jennifer McKinney. You are very welcome to be in there! But if you have another Executive upline, your bigger priority is to be in their page first. (For example if you are on, Lisa Gardiner’s, Chuck Smith’s, Nicole Koetting’s or Holly Parrish’s team, your first priority is to plug in to their page. Just ask them! If you aren’t on any of those teams, make sure you reach out to me (Click here to reach me.) so I can get you into Runners. And, as I said, you can be in my page too along with other ones.)
We don’t want you to be confused or overwhelmed. But…truly the more the merrier! Our “workplace” consists of our devices, and we have a ton of fun gathering in FB groups, chats, Zooms and over the phone. And oftentimes, we gather at pools around the world as we vacation for free together a few times a year.
Just leave your stodgy suits, pantyhose, cranky boss, cubicles and limited paychecks at home.
4. Join our training page called JV. Ask me or your coach to add you. It’s a FB training page where I teach you some of the basic ins and outs of Distributorship. In the page, I have posts numbered 1-26. Once you are added, find post 1 and start there. Work your way up through all the posts. Do it in a day or a week, its you call. But growing your business is like riding a bike: If you go faster, it’s easier to learn and you cover more ground!
Make sure you get ahold of me or your coach when you are finished with JV. It’s important for us to know when you are finished. We like to know who is really serious about this.
5. And now? Click right here to see what’s next!