Congratulations!! You finished your 8 Day Challenge!!
This is something to be truly proud of. You set your body back on the right track and have noticed and measured many changes, no doubt.
To continue receiving remarkable results, keep pulling your scale numbers lower or enjoy maintaining your inches lost and energy gained, here is what you want to do now:
1. Weigh yourself first thing in the morning, just like you did on Day 1.
Measure yourself with your tape measure again.
Tally up your losses! Let your coach know in your Success Chat so we can celebrate with you!!!
Don’t forget to be mindful of NSV’s as well. These Non-Scale Victories carry equal weight in your journey.
Are you sleeping better, is your ankle pain gone, are your mood swings more under control? Have your co-workers asked about the pep in your step, have your children noticed your healthy habit of drinking lots of water and have you ditched Diet Coke for a whole week? These are party-worthy results, too!
2. On Day 9, if you are moving to the Low Carb Plan, enjoy one cheat meal at either lunch or dinner where you eat whatever you want, have been missing or think would hit the spot. If you are planning to do Keto, then move to the next meal plan suggested instead.
Take your supplements as normal that day.
3. Post a follow-up to your Accountability Post from before you started!
A photo of your smiling face, a cute image off Google, your saggy jeans or just a picture of your hand holding a few of the supplements would be the perfect compliment for some words like, “Down 7 pounds and 11 inches after my 8 day reboot. Props to my coach Sally Smith (Tag her!) for all the help!” or “8 days with no sugar cravings and I didn’t want to crash at 3:00 pm. This plan is a win for sure!”
(Don’t use photos of the product packaging or the name Xyngular. If and when people ask you about your post, immediately ask your coach what to say before answering yourself. We are here to help with every aspect of your Xyngular journey!)
4. Start either one of our two plan options on Day 10.
They will help you keep losing weight after your first 8 days!
5. Speaking of help, expect to hear from your coach by phone today. We love to touch base on Day 9 and do a happy dance over your results, tweak anything that may not be going quite right and make sure you are totally confident on what to do going forward.
So answer when we call!
6. Make sure to take advantage of our Rewards Program!
Believe it or not, Xyngular actually gives us free products, just for ordering our own products! It’s called Xyngular’s Rewards Program, and you don’t want to miss out on it. The following video explains it pretty well.
You aren’t required to use AutoShip to earn free points, but since you are falling in love with these products and how they make you feel, you obviously want to order in a way that will earn you more of this magical stuff!
Pick which products you are loving most or know you’ll want more of next month. Ask your coach if you need help with that.
To adjust this, just log into your account at www.myxyngular.com. Click on “my account” and drop down to “Manage AutoShip Subscription.”
The products cost the same as when you order your supplements through a one time order, so since AutoShip is totally adjustable and you get the freebies, it only makes sense to order this way!
7. Want to go beyond getting your supplements for free?
Xyngular offers a referral based (no selling!) way to earn $500, $1000, $10,000 and even $100,000 a month. It’s actually very simple. Ask your coach how to do this if extra moolah interests you.
8. Keep up with your supplements and stay in touch with your coach. We will check in often in your Success Chat. Whatever goals you have, please remember that it is our job to help you meet them.